Monday 27 September 2010

News and updates.

My news is Lizzie and I have created our own new group for young mothers AND fathers! We meet up every Tuesday and Thursday. It's nothing fancy, just a helping type thing. First one is tomorrow! Excited! Ha :)
And the updates are;
My job is going well :) I actually really enjoyed it! I'm getting into writing a lot as well as art, so it's quite a good little job to have! I took a few books out to read in my free time, but I haven't got round to it yet. Everything just seems to be busy busy busy!
I'm thirteen weeks pregnant, and I wanna know the gender! I'm giving up. There's too many nice clothes on Mothercare's website! I just want to know now! On my twenty weeks ultrasound, I'm definitely finding out! I want to start thinking of names when I'm fifteen weeks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment