Thursday 23 September 2010

It's sad.

I'm a believer in the theory that when someone is born, someone else dies. I'm not a particularly strong believer, but I think it happens more often than people think. This week has proved that.
As you all know, I mentioned two babies have been born. Well, if you are a friend of Kali's then you would have heard the news about what has happened in Wales. Two young boys have died. Neither over the age of fifteen.
One took his own life at thirteen, and the other died in a motorbike accident at fifteen. It's sad.
I guess Kali had to make some sacrifices for people I know to have babies, huh? My thoughts are with her at this sad time. And more importantly my prayers are with their families. I can't remember their names or the stories but if you ask Kali she might mention them. I'm not sure though because as you can imagine it's a touchy subject. I'm proud of her for staying strong. And her brother too, she says. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment